Swidget 1.0

Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!!


For Valentines day I decorated the house and made a big breakfast for Bruce before he went to work. We had heart shaped pancakes, eggs, bacon. sausage and fruit. He really enjoyed this. I was up late the night before decorating and Ezra was up very early so I took a nap. When I got up Bruce had come by and left me a card and a nice fishing pole. This was totally unexpected. I was so excited about having my own fishing pole. I cant wait to use it.





3 comments:

Abbi said...

Your house looks very cute! What a neat creative gift that Bruce got for you. I hope you have a lot of fun with it.

Bridgett said...

That is so nice Melissa! Good job decorating and being creative. I need to work on being more creative and spontaneous. A fishing pole?? That is a unique valentines day gift. But it was nice that he did that for you.

jlracine6 said...

Melissa,

I love it. Such a cute idea. I hope you had lots of fun together. Love you all, Lisa