I got these dishes about seven years ago from my Dad. I was going to use them when I moved into my first house as my special dishes. Well, I decided to get them out. I figured they would probably be in a box for a few more years. What a waste of nice dishes to set in a box for seven years. I will only use them for special occasions but it will be nice to have them. I also have a other set of eight matching dishes that I have never used. Well these are going to be my every day dishes now. I got rid of all of my mixed matched dishes.(I am giving them to my lil sis if she wants them) It is nice to have a matching set of dishes. Now I will just wait for them to brake one by one!! LOL!
Monday, February 16, 2009
My pretty dishes.
I got these dishes about seven years ago from my Dad. I was going to use them when I moved into my first house as my special dishes. Well, I decided to get them out. I figured they would probably be in a box for a few more years. What a waste of nice dishes to set in a box for seven years. I will only use them for special occasions but it will be nice to have them. I also have a other set of eight matching dishes that I have never used. Well these are going to be my every day dishes now. I got rid of all of my mixed matched dishes.(I am giving them to my lil sis if she wants them) It is nice to have a matching set of dishes. Now I will just wait for them to brake one by one!! LOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Those are very pretty! I am glad you are using them. My mom used her good dishes regularly and yes they did slowly break but still we all enjoyed them and they didn't just sit in the cupboard and collect dust. We use my favorite dishes now.
Melissa,
I would use Elmer's glue, making sure none gets on the eating surface. Other glues sometimes expand. Love you!
Post a Comment