Ezra just loves to finger paint!!!


Were were working on our colors on this day. We sang and mixed colors to make different colors. Teaching can be so fun sometimes.
Were were working on our colors on this day. We sang and mixed colors to make different colors. Teaching can be so fun sometimes.
Look what my wonderful son did, who NEVER does anything like this. He always says "only color on paper mommy". Well I guess he broke his own rule.
Well he decided while I was in the bathroom he was going to practice his circles on my Moms NEW suede leather couch. I just about cried, I was dead meat!!!! I had no clue how I was going to get this out. My Mom had spray and wash but that did not work. So I called Bruce's Mom but she was not around. Then I remembered I gave my Mom the recipe for homemade laundry soap and she had bars of Fels-Naptha soap in the laundry room. I used it and scrubbed the couch covers for about two hours. I then washed the couch covers twice in cold water on the gental cycle and they came out clean. I thank God for that!!! Needless to say I dont think Ezra will touch a pen to anything becides paper anymore. He did not like the consuqunces and kept saying sorry most of the night.
3 comments:
We have had some drawing on furniture too. Not fun! But it would be even worse if it was someone elses' new furniture. I am glad it came out!
Yikes! He did do some drawing! I am glad for you that it came out --good for you that you took pics too! ( : I have tried to take pics of the kids major messes, and we have had a few also! ( :
Wow! I think that would be a horrible feeling!! I'm glad you got it out. I wonder if it will be funny in a few years. =) What did your mom say?
Tani
Post a Comment