Swidget 1.0

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Pound cake


So Friday I made my first pound cake. What prompted this is a dessert I wanted to make for our company that was coming over. Pound cake coast almost $5 in the grocery store and I did not want to pay that. So I thought I could male it. It turned out ok. I made a lemon pound cake. Next time I would make a few changes.




This is the dessert I made. It is a Lemon- Blueberry Trifle. I had it a few years ago at a friends house. I did not use a recipe for it, I did it from memory.

What I used
1 loaf of pound cake
2 pints of blueberries
2 instant lemon pudding (I used sugar free)
1 instant white chocolate pudding (I used sugar free)

*If I had white chocolate I would have grated some on top.


With the pudding I use about 1/2cup less milk than it calls for to make it thicker.

1 comment:

tani said...

That looks very yummy! I'll have to try it sometime. Good job!!