Swidget 1.0

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Quick note

I can't access facebook form the hospital so I thought I would post on my blog.

Ezra continues to have high fevers. He now has some white spots on his throat. But they don't really think that is the cause of his fever. He also has a lump on his neck which they thought it my be an abscess but it is not.(This would explain the fevers with no source) So it is still unknown where the fever is coming from. He will be on IV antibiotics for the next 24- 48 hours. Hopefully his fever will subside and they will find the source if the infection.

Please continue to pray for him. If anyone wants to they can pass this on. I will try to post an update when I know more.

1 comment:

Bridgett said...

We are praying for Ezra, please let me know if I can do anything else. Also, thanks for keeping us updated.