Swidget 1.0

Saturday, October 25, 2008

What up with us lately.

We have not been up to much lately. Ezra got all 4 of his eye teeth on Sunday after 2weeks of crabbiness. It was the worst we have ever seen him. He seems much better now. I did not really buy into the crabbiness with teeth thing until now. Ezra was for the most part fine with all of his other teeth. I am glad it is over!!

We have been working on counting and ABC's lately. He counts to 5 and sings his ABC's to the letter E and tries hard to do the rest but does not make any sense. He also just loves to do head and shoulders and sing a clean up pick up song. I am trying to get these things on video but as soon as it comes out he is done.

I have been getting lots of good deals at CVS and stared to go to Walgreen's and am learning to work their deals. Amanda and I have almost got all the boxes done for the people in the church. We hope to get them out next week.

We have a man named Shawn who was just converted a few months ago and he is on fire for God. Him and his girlfriend would like help in starting a church where they live. We are hoping to start with a Sunday night service and(maybe) a Thursday night Bible study in the next few weeks. This will work out well for us. We have an early afternoon service at 1pm. So after that we will drive there and Bruce will conduct a service there. They think that they will have over 20 people that will be willing to attend. This is a huge venture for them and the church here. Bruce and I are very excited about this couple and the opportunity to reach people where they live. Please keep this in your prayers.

No comments: