Swidget 1.0

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Ezra's 4th birthday!



This year Ezra was spoiled by all the parties he got to have. It started when Grandma came to visit followed by a cake at church on a Wednesday night, then a party with all his friends, and finally a party while we were in Mo. I enjoyed making his cake again this year! He just love the newer Thomas The Tank Engine movie Misty Island Rescue, so that is what I did for the cake. He enjoyed spend a few days with his Grandma and she even bought him the movie for his b-day. Then his "Big" Papa, Auntie "K", Uncle Chad and Cody cane for a visit. He felt so special to have all the visitors just for him. He also had his Best friend Noah and their family here for his party along with lots of other friends. This year we had a pinata which was a hit! LOL! I figured I would just do a slide show of the b-day pictures so I didn't have to pick and choose pics.

No comments: