
My Mom came to visit Mother's Day weekend and we saw these baby chicks at Paris Farmers Union. Ezra looked at the chicks the whole time we were there. One of the workers there told him he could take one home. Well that did not go so well. We have no place for them and had to explain that we could not take one home. Some people just don't understand you don't tell a three year old they can have something when they cant.

This is what my Mom built me for Mother's Day. It a 3x8 garden!!! I am so excited to have more then six plants this year.

She used the square foot method. I will post a picture soon of the progress. It looks great and my plants are doing so well.


We found two Lady Slipper flowers in our yard this year. I just wanted to share the pictures because we don't see them very much.

I just love this smile!!!!


We had some VERY huge holes on the back hill. This is where the dumped the stumps and covered over them when they built the building. The holes were big enough for an adult to fall in and they were very deep. So I asked the guys about doing something about it seeing we little kids that run around outside and could fall in if they went up there. One Saturday Josiah worked hard all day and dug the stumps out and leveled the ground. I was so very thankful for that. Now I don't have to worry about Ezra if he runs around back before I make it out.

This is what Ezra asked me to eat for lunch one day and he ate it all. His favorite meal is grilled chicken broccoli, and noodles.

The reason I posted a picture of this be mine sticker is that Ezra sounded out his first word. We were sitting on the couch and he turned around and made the "b" sound and then the "e" sound and them said them together. I was so excited and he really did not know what he did.

Well my favorite set of sheets are toast. When I got back into bed last week my foot got caught and this is what it looked like in the morning. We got these sheets for a wedding gift from Bruce's Sisters almost seven years ago. They got a lot of use that's for sure. They were the best in the summer because they were cool to sleep in. Now I am saving to get a new set like them.
No comments:
Post a Comment