Swidget 1.0

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Ezra is 3!!

Bruce got this board from work. It is a whiteboard on the other side. We bought chalkboard paint and painted the back side. We hung it on the wall and we can flip it so we can use both sides. He is having a blast with it!



He loved his cake. He told me a week before his birthday he wanted a green dinosaur cake so that is what he got. When I was putting it together he said " Mom whats that triceratops doing on my counter?" I only had the head and body on and was working on the tail when he said that. I had no idea how he could tell what kind of dinosaur it was. Then about 10 mins later he came in and said "Mom it needs horns you know" What a smarty pants. I got such a great laugh out of it.







This fishing game he got from his cousins was a big hit!

Ezra also got a Dr. kit from his cousins. The first thing he did is "listen" to the baby. He has had a lot of fun with this.


We bought him this little swing set from a friend. It is small but will be great for him for the next few years. He loves that he can swing on his own and I don't have to put him on it.

No comments: