Swidget 1.0

Monday, March 1, 2010

Thankful

I decided I would join other out there posting what they are thankful for!

1. being a child of God
2. my salvation
3. my husband
4. our son
5. Bruce not loosing his job
6. a warm house
7. family
8. friends
9. all the wonderful food we eat
10. the washing machine
11. the dishwasher when I get behind on dishes
12. the sunshine today
13. the computer in which I can stay in touch with people
14. the phone to chat to someone when I want or need to
15. a car to drive when Bruce does not have it.
16. a nice warm coat I got cheep
17. rain boot that keep our feet dry this time of year
18. running water
19. HOT water which we don't have right now. You really miss it when you don't have it
20. more energy (finally) to get the thing done I need to

No comments: