Swidget 1.0

Monday, June 8, 2009

Our most resent family day.

Two weeks ago we went to the coast for the day. Ezra just loved the ocean. He flew a kite for the first time with help from Daddy. We walked on a few trails and along a small beach area. We all enjoyed swinging. Ezra got a real kick out of seeing us swing.






I was trying to get him to smile for this picture so I stuck my tong out at him. He laughed and stuck his tong out too.


I though this was cute. He was saying by to the ocean and then was distracted by the lawn tractor that was green and yellow. He had just learned a few weeks before. It is his favorite right now.

Ezra loved these paintings on the building by the docks. He would say oh wow a whale momma.






Later that night we went fishing at the causeway by our house. Bruce bought me a new pole that day so I could go white perch fishing. I guess you have to have a stronger pole than I already had. They are vary strong fish and they like to put up a fight. We caught 15 or do that night. The night before we went and Bruce caught 24. I could not fish that night.(I am kinda glad we would have to many fish to gut.)

No comments: