Swidget 1.0

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sooooooooooo it's been a few weeks

Well the past few weeks have been very busy. I was planning for a surprise party for Bruce's Dad. This involved keeping lots of secrets. All of his children and their family's were able to be here. It was so wonderful to be able to plan this for him. I decided not to overwhelm anyone who reads this by posting everything in one day. So I will be posting about everything over the next few days.


A few weeks ago I made a homemade pizza. I used a simple recipe and it took 2o minutes total. Ezra enjoyed eating olives from his fingers. I remember doing this as a kid and thought it was so neat that they fit on my fingers. When he eats pizza he does not like to pick it up so this is how he eats it most of the time. Sometimes I cut it up and he uses a fork. He can't stand getting his hands "dirty".



This is a project we worked on a few weeks ago. I thought it was really impressive for a 22 month old. He did use almost a whole glue stick but I could not believe what a good job he did. When he was putting the green on for the tree he started to put it on the house over the tree trunk but realized that it did not go there. He then put it in the same area where I put mine. I wish I would have videoed this.

This is how I found Ezra two weeks ago after church. He went up stairs and got the coffee pot off of the back table. When I asked him what he was doing he said "Mama coffee yummy". I don't know how he thinks black coffee is yummy but he does. He had a temper tantrum when I took it away.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THAT IS CUTE:p

Bridgett said...

That's so funny with the coffee pot.