Swidget 1.0

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Richard Allan (Dick) Mack

My Grandpa was born May 30, 1933 in St. Louis Missouri. He died on December 29, 2008 in Memphis, Tennessee. He left behind a wife of 57 years, two daughters, five granddaughters, four great grandchildren, and some other family.
He always saw the good in people. He enjoyed hunting and fishing so much he would be out there in the worst kind of weather. He enjoyed spending time with his grandchildren. He would take us on the 4 wheeler for long rides in the fields across from his house. He would also take us out on the lake and take us for rides in his 18 wheeler. My Grandpa drove truck up until a year ago or so. My enjoyed his Great Grandson Joshua and I know he would have enjoyed Ezra just as much if he could have met him.


This picture was taken a few years ago when Bruce and I visited. Bruce really enjoyed getting to know my Grandpa.



This is Grandpa with his Great Grandson Josh. This was taken on Thanksgiving at my cousins house.



My grandpa was so proud of the deer he killed this year. He had a pacemaker put in and was told he could not shoot a gun so his brother let him use his crossbow.




My Grandpa will be truly missed by all of us. Especially by his wife, life long mate of 57 years. I wish I could be there for her more during this hard time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Melissa I just went into your blog, you did a wonderful thing. Thank you. I love you, Grandma