I think it is safe to say that Ezra is officially potty trained. I think it went so well for us because he hated wearing diapers. For the past three months he would tell me when he went to the bathroom and would take his diaper off. I decided after the holidays I would try to potty train him and it worked for us. I still put pull-ups on him at night, which is a fight because he hates to ware them. He has to ware them because he wets during the night still. Right when he gets up in the morning he asks to go potty. It is great to not have diapers to change anymore.
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Potty trained
I think it is safe to say that Ezra is officially potty trained. I think it went so well for us because he hated wearing diapers. For the past three months he would tell me when he went to the bathroom and would take his diaper off. I decided after the holidays I would try to potty train him and it worked for us. I still put pull-ups on him at night, which is a fight because he hates to ware them. He has to ware them because he wets during the night still. Right when he gets up in the morning he asks to go potty. It is great to not have diapers to change anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How exciting for you!! What a blessing. I am working at not feeling envious. :-) Though those days are basically over for me now which as far as the potty training goes that is VERY nice!
Post a Comment