We are so glad we got this for Ezra this year. The best part is that I did not have to pay anything for it. I used my extra care bucks at CVS to buy it.
Friday, January 23, 2009
Ezra loves his horse!!
We are so glad we got this for Ezra this year. The best part is that I did not have to pay anything for it. I used my extra care bucks at CVS to buy it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Ezra, You are such a sweet big boy and GGrandma loves you so much. I know you love riding your rocking horse. Wish I were there to see all of you, miss you so much. You will love your big bed when you get used to it Ezra. Will probably see you in the spring or early summer. Love, GGrandma Mack
Post a Comment