Swidget 1.0

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A shoe thing




Ever since Ezra has been able to put his shoes on he has to have them on all the time. Over a month ago was when he first was able to do it. I could not get him to take them off for 3 days. He slept in them. After the third night he let me put them next to his bed and when he work up he had them on. I also think it is cute that almost every time he puts his shoes on they are on the right feet. Now he does not go anywhere without his boots. With him sleeping with us the past few weeks it is a real "pain"

1 comment:

Bridgett said...

It's funny how most kids go through a shoe stage. I don't know if it is a learned thing or what but now the girls take after me and James takes after Jim. The girls flip their shoes off whenever they are not outside, and James only takes his off to sleep.