Swidget 1.0

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Ezra

We have been home for two days now. Ezra is still not 100% but is slowly getting better. He is still very pale and weak. He has his times of energy and down times. He is not drinking enough still. We went to the doctors for a follow up. He said that if Ezra does not start drink more he will have to go on IV fluids again. I am trying everything I can to get him to drink. The mono test came back negative and boy was I happy about that!! Thanks everyone for your prayers.

1 comment:

Paul Barber said...

What a scary time - but PTL he doesn't have mono! That would be awful! You did a great job painting the veggie tales! Hope things start improving for you - I know this has been a wearing time for all of you! Have a great day!