We were heading home and we saw this crab apple tree. So Bruce decided to pick them for me so I could make jelly. We gave Ezra to see his reaction. He did end up eating the whole thing.
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Trip to Vremont
We had a great weekend in Vt. The rally was great and the turn out was big. A man named Shawn rededicated himself to the lord. Also 3 young men decided to go to bible college. Michael Doherty, Ezequiel Rivera, and Dillon Murphy. Please keep them in your prayers.
Aunt Loise works wonders with Ezra. She can always get him to sleep.








We were heading home and we saw this crab apple tree. So Bruce decided to pick them for me so I could make jelly. We gave Ezra to see his reaction. He did end up eating the whole thing.
We were heading home and we saw this crab apple tree. So Bruce decided to pick them for me so I could make jelly. We gave Ezra to see his reaction. He did end up eating the whole thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment