Swidget 1.0

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Fun at the fair.


Ezra first taste of fair food. We got a bloomen onion. It was only his second time trying ketchup which he loves, but don't most kids. We tried to keep him away from ketchup as long as possible but it is hard when you yourself are eating it.

A chair just my size. I wanted to buy it but I think Bruce can make one for almost free. I am hoping he will. :) :)

This pig was the biggest one at the fair it weighed just under 1200 pounds.

This one was the next biggest and weighed about 900 pounds.

There were two litters of pigs this one had 13 piglets the other had 12 piglets.

Ezra's favorite farm animals are cows and pigs. He was so excited to see them. He would point and say see and then make the animal noise.




This cow was out side or the kids petting zoo. It had utters and could be "milked" (well it was water but the same concept) There was always a line to "milk it", the kids just loved it. I wish I had taken a video clip.

No comments: