It has been a while since I have posted anything. Like I said in a post a while ago I did not have any motivation to work on blogging. Well we got a new camera this week and I know I needed to work on my blog. So there are lots of posts about the past month. We have been busy doing many different things. Bruce's summer wood business slowed down like usual and we spent a lot of much needed family time together. My mom and sister Kristen came to visit a month ago but we did not get any good pictures. We had a good visit with them. My mom had not seen Ezra since he was 4months old. We look forward to her next visit.
We also visited Bruce's Uncle Dick just after he had open heart surgery. He had a quadrupole bi pass. We then visited him last Monday at his house. He seems to be doing ok. It will be a long recovery for him. Please keep him in your prayers.
We also went to the first camp meeting in Northboro. We have committed ourselves to go to every meetings(Lord willing). We both really want to help with camp as much as we are needed.
Bruce has decided to do expository preaching for a while. He is preaching through the book of Philippians. He writes out a detailed outline on the white board for us to follow. We all are really enjoying how he is preaching through this book. I know I have learned a lot by how he breaks it down. Sandra is also teaching the book of Philippians in ladies study(she started a few months ago). I should know a lot of the ins and outs of Philippians when we finish the book, seeing that I am learning about it in two different classes.
Well hopefully I will keep up on my blog and not do 10 post all at once. That is crazy but I did it.
Friday, September 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment