Transaction #1
Items Coupons
2 packs of Pampers - $8.88 2 $1.50 off
4 Dawn dish soap - .88 2 $1.00 off 2
1 Crest toothpaste - $2.49 1 $1.00 off
2 Colgate toothpaste - $2.99 2 $1.50 off
2 Children's Advil - $5.79 2 $1.00 off
4 Pert Plus shampoo -$3.69 4 $2.00 off
(on sale B1G1)
1 Pert Plus - $1.65 1 $2.00 off
( They only had 5 in stock so they gave it to me @ 1/2 off)
I used a CVS $10/$50. My CVS takes Walgreen's coupons and a new store just opened and they had coupons for $3/$10 so they let me use that also. I used $ 16.00 ECB and paid .36 OOP. I earned $17.08 in ECB.
Everything I bought was on sale. If I would have paid full price for everything it would have cost $75.64 .
Transaction #2
Items Coupons
2 Crest toothpaste $2.24 2 $1.00 off
2 Oral B toothbrushes $2.49 2 $1.00 off
2 Clean and Clear $5.99 2 $5.00 off
1 Clean and Clear - $3.99 1 $1.00 off
6 Cover Girl - $9.99, $9.49, 2 @ $8.99, and 2 @ $7.99
(Cover Girl was on sale B1G1) 3 B1G1
1 CVS Remover -$6.49 1 $2.00 off
1CVS mouthwash -$2.49 1 $2.49 ( my free product of the month)
1 Mentos candy - .79 ( I needed a filler)
1 Mentos candy - .79 ( I needed a filler)
I used a CVS $10/$50. 2 Walgreen's coupons for $3/$10. I was going to do a third transaction but my total did not come out right even with my filler so I added everything else. They let me use 2 Walgreen's coupons. I did not use and ECB. I paid .21 cents OOP. I earned $12.00 in ECB.
Everything I bought was on sale. If I would have paid full price for everything it would have cost $95.74
After this trip I was on cloud nine!!! Now what to do with all that Cover Girl stuff??? I will give one to a lady I know.
No comments:
Post a Comment