Swidget 1.0

Saturday, August 2, 2008

CVS 7/31 and my 1st Walgreens trip

CVS
I needed to use so bucks before they expired so I splurged and used some B1G1 coupons on the Febreze which smells great. CVS is the only place I have found this sent Winds In Springtime. I did not earn any bucks but I still have $16.00 and I have 3 $10/ $50 store coupons to work with.
Items cost: 66.65
ECB used: $14.00
OOP: $5.40
ECB earned: O


Walgreen's

This was my first time to Walgreen's it just opened in N. Conway. I had a $5/$20 store coupon but the catch was it had to be $20 after coupons and discounts. I still did pretty good. I earned $7 back for buying the body wash. CVS seems to have better deals but I thought I would give Walgreen's a try.

Items cost: $48.40

OOP: 15.04

Earned RR: $7.00

2 comments:

Bridgett said...

HEY! I didn't hear anything about any 10/50 coupons. Where did you get them?

Melissa said...

I get them every time I shop. They print out at the bottom of my slip.