This is the front of the church building. It was driving me crazy seeing the weeds. We are having a work day on Sunday afternoon but I could not see it any longer. So I pulled the weeds and cut some of the grass with scissors.
I should have taken pictures before I did the work on our walkway but I forgot. There were piles of leaves leftover from last fall and weeds growing throughout the whole walkway. I weeded and raked.There is still more weeding to be done in the walkway. I also cut the grass with scissors because the lawnmower is broken and I could not wait until Sunday afternoon. (I know I am crazy:) We don't have any place to put a garden so we decided to use these old milk boxes to plant in. We are hoping it will work.
3 comments:
Looks good! Yard work is hard, yet fun and rewarding also.
with scissors????? You must have been out there for awhile! It looks great though!
It looks very nice. Getting rid of weeds is so fun.
Post a Comment