Swidget 1.0

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Wow! That took forever.

If I would have known how long that was going to take me to make a slide show I don't think I would have done it. I don't know much about computers, scaning, editing, or uploading pics from different places. I have spent to many HOURS putting this slide show together. I had to scan my pics because we did not have a digital camera until a few months ago. I had to do this twice because I lost the pics throughout the editing process. I wont go on about all the other problems but it was CRAZY. Thanks to Katie I downloaded picasa so I could upload my pics in the slide show. At least I can laugh about it. I hpoe evreyone enjoys the slide show.

2 comments:

Katie said...

our digital camera takes pictures that are very large. We edit the photo size and save in a separate folder. the decrease in size makes them upload a lot quicker.

Katie said...

You did a very nice job though! You have a lot more then I do. I need to add more, but I would have to go back to Picasa and make a new album and replace this one, you can't just add to it. It is so fun to look at pictures though. You did a very nice job, for not having a digital camera.