I was showing these pics to Marlys last night. She thinks that one of the pics, I am not sure which, looks like Natalie's little boy Ethan...so the Barge side is coming out, at least a little.
Hi Melissa! Glad to hear from you! I just started blogging and have made contact with people I haven't spoken to in years. Ezra is cute! How old is he now? Kids are so much fun aren't they? They have their moments, but man, I have a blast. How is Bruce? I think about you guys often. I hope we can keep in touch.
3 comments:
I LOVE these pics! What a little cutie, I wish I was closer, I hate not being able to see him grow up. Love you guys.
I was showing these pics to Marlys last night. She thinks that one of the pics, I am not sure which, looks like Natalie's little boy Ethan...so the Barge side is coming out, at least a little.
Hi Melissa! Glad to hear from you! I just started blogging and have made contact with people I haven't spoken to in years. Ezra is cute! How old is he now? Kids are so much fun aren't they? They have their moments, but man, I have a blast. How is Bruce? I think about you guys often. I hope we can keep in touch.
Post a Comment